Wednesday, 2 October 2013

Blabbing.

Hi, it's going to be 6 in the morning, and I did not wake up early for blogs, in fact I haven't even asleep. That hurts, really really hurts. I have no idea of how to adjust my body clock back to normal. It's like normal for me to keep not sleeping, though I did my very best to not rely on medicine, yet judging if it is really a right choice to not consume them.

I can feel the hardship am going thru. I liked him I noticed. I really do, I just couldn't stop thinking of him, imagining him, think of what I could have told him if we're like ftf now. Hmms, too bad that it always turn out to be awkwardness towards him. I swallowed everything I wanted once I see him, and that was really ridiculous where I feel scared of him. I do not know why am sorry.

I thought of snapchatting you a one second or two second image telling how I still feel towards you, be it you managed to finish the sentence or not. I even imagined myself couldn't take it and I confessed. It seems like am developing into a real rs-despo huh. My apology I did not want that too but it just happened.. :'(

Alright my mind is in a mess now. I shall stop.

No comments:

Post a Comment