For blessing me.
- On a supposedly one of the solemnest days.
I visited you, as always.
A stalk of red roses, says my love to you.
Everyday, and I never stop missing you.
Neither have you once left my mind.
You blessed me entirely.
I know,
that you have tried your best to make me happiest girl;
that you never want me to be emotional towards you;
that you want me to stand up firm on my own feet;
that you want me to smile genuinely.
Thank you, my Angel.
You blessed me with the person I always wish to have met;
You bless me without fail every time my visit at your new home;
You bless me to be happy on this day, 12 March 2015.
We broke up for 1096 days.
You're gone in heaven for 481 days.
I REALLY MISS YOU.
My friend asked,
What if you're alive again.
My answer would be the same in the dream I've promised you.
"I will never disturb your life anymore,
and I will let you have your own happiness without worries."
If you ever come back,
you have my words, darling.
Every parts of me wish that you could be back.
You live your life, I walk my path without you.
My friend also told,
That if you're back, perhaps you will know who you should love.
No darling, I don't deserve you.
If you could be back and if I could have you back,
No darling, I never deserve you.
Even if I love you,
loved you,
even if still loving you,
No darling, I can never be Cinderella.
I am in fact thankful for the two years you have given me.
Darling,
I'm thankful, for being the lady who is lucky enough,
to have your company for 2years in your 22 years of life.
I am the luckiest.
And I am contented for real.
Thank you for everything you planned today.
Thank you for doing your best to not let me upset.
I'm thankful.
I miss you.
No comments:
Post a Comment