Hi Sergeant Tan, I bless you for your achievement, and still love you more than how I used to. Not because of your current status and identity, but for who you were and who you are now.
Thing goes right this way..
I have been a workaholic in the past two weeks time right after the IT show. Drinking and fooling around, or worse, day dreaming on my bed, has been my past time entertainment.
My first entertainment of the month was going out with my Brother's Family. Dajie, JieXiang, Mayer, Jordan, and not to forget my new friends Laoda, ZhaoKiat and Shernice! My only regret was not taking photo with them. I should have done so, but never mind, there is still a long way to go, hopefully. ")
It was a luxurious Thursday, or I should say, it was definitely a satisfying Thursday.
I went for Ice Skating, with Thoung and two of my besties classmates - Bern and Sahvi.
We skated for two hours, and within the hours I fell down for a three times. How embarrassing it was. Imagine me. I was hoping and was thinking, how good and awesome everything could be, if you're the one beside me, to teach me on how to skate, or just stay by my side. No doubt that it will be an extremely wonderful afternoon.
Oh dear, I really miss you.
![]() |
| The gloves for the four of us from Daiso! The leopard printed one is mine! |
![]() | ||||||||
| Me together with Thoung, like finally an outing with her after months. |
![]() |
| ^The random four of us. Thanks girl and I love each and everyone of you! |
After the skating moments, the four of us went to the NEX shopping complex, and had our dinner at the Hot Tomato restaurant. Here it is, the Lamb Chop & Bratwurst! Am not trying to say that this is bla bla bla an awesome and superlicious dinner or what, but most importantly it was really a great night out with the girls.
| ^Lamb Chop & Bratwurst @ Hot Tomato, NEX that I have ordered for the night! |
The schedule of the day did not end just like that. I met up with Daniel first at Dhoby Ghaut and we went Clarke Quay together. He brought me along and show me how merry the night could be in CQ, and I was amazed. I saw exactly how Sisha looks like too. Daniel later on directed me to Aqua Nova, and we sat down and had some drinks together while waiting for the rest. He ordered me a HoeGarden. It was a nice beer but I could neither drink a lot or fast, therefore, before I could finish even one-third of it, Daniel left with only one-fifth and we then exchanged the drinks. We had chats regarding our own relationships, about my future studies, and gave advice to each other on how could we improve our life. He could be the best listening ears and the reading eyes whenever I need one. This is the reason why I appreciate every friendships that comes to me.
Soon after the drinks, we went to the Burger King at the Central because Daniel was hungry! We continue our chats, and soon later JieXiang arrived. He was hungry too haha so poor thing! Followed by Thoung after her gathering with her classmates, so as Silvia, Daniel's buddy!While ChunHong arrived soon later when we were about to leave the restaurant.
Uhm, we headed to the Planet Paradise at the Liang Court. They needed to check our identity card, therefore, I was in rush and panic for a little because I did not bring my Student pass along but luckily I got my NRIC with me. I was like - Aww can't be blamed, I shall remember to bring my pass along next time to avoid any misunderstanding of my age, hell ya!
Dajie, Sihui, Mayer and Jordan soon arrived. Daniel ordered the Courvoisier V.S.O.P Cognac and a tower of beer. The game started! *Scissors-Paper-Stone* and after a few round, I started to feel dizzy and I went to the washroom. I thought everything was alright and I should be fine, but later on, thing goes wrong when I realized myself on my own bed the next morning. I was finally drunk for the first time.
I glanced thru the conversation in the group chats, and realized that big thing goes wrong. I acted accordingly after I got drunk. Almost every of them described to me what have I done to them. I burst out laughing after listening and reading what have I actually done. Anyway, I feel a lot better actually after the hangovers.
Daniel told me these in the chat.
"Thing goes like that. I was seated next to you after Seow Hung left. Then suddenly you started crying. So I pulled you out of the place to let you cool down. But you cried even more. So I brought you to the bridge, cos there prettier and I thought it would brighten up your mood abit. But I was wrong. You cried even more and said a lot of things about your regrets. Then we stood there for super long and you can't stop crying. Told me hell lot of stuff and then Si Hui and Mayer came. But I told them to wait at aside cos didn't want them to see you cry and all. Then more talking and more crying. So I said, stop crying, the rest are waiting. After that I went for a smoke with Sihui, JX dajie's brother and Mayer and we went in to take our belongings and left.
They didn't want to go home. So went mac for breakfast. Along the way you can't even walk straight and Chun Hong was holding on to you. But I was like you are very uncomfortable but that Chun Hong just kept holding cos he scare you fall down. So ya loh.
At mac, you just kept staring at the phone and you shared about the cake, the bday party."
I feel so sorry for what I have done after the drink and caused the troubles for them to take care of me. However, I feel glad to have them in my life. I mean it. I thank them for asking me to sing out loud during the karaoke session at the KTV last week and not to keep things in me, and keep me company when I needed them. Life with them actually cures me better as compared to the solitaire me.
I love each and every of them. ")
Hell ya, and on the 6th April, it's gonna be Siaoyen's wedding day and was asked to be the bridesmaid. Oh dear, I hell don't think I can be one, as I don't even have the time to prepare the proper attire and everything needed. Perhaps I shall just be with the Sisters. Not to forget the attire for the wedding night?
Urhhhhh as well to dig out any party dress for next week. Ohmytian. Anyway, am blessed with programs next week. Monday the movie date with Huitong and one person more maybe, then the party invitation at the club for the first time with Daniel and the gang, also the KTV session again on the next night throughout the night. And Thursday daytime shall be another date with my girls at the Zoo! ")
World, please keep my mind occupied with entertainments and I shall not remember you, darling.



No comments:
Post a Comment