Being playful, being workaholic, being hardworking to pack my stuffs these few days. Therefore I did not blog any, neither I did to switch on my lappy that frequent. Uhm, I have mixed feelings. MIXED ONE. I do not even understand whether I love to live such lives, or am gonna regret leading life like this - I COULDN'T FIND ANY REASON NOT TO DO SO. I want to be happy... or happier... at least, understand me.
27 MARCH 2013 (WEDNESDAY)
I declare this my first time visiting to ZOUK!! Yay, the very first time, and I did prepare for it. Pre-party, I went to Bugis to search for party dress. Perhaps am too thin to fit them on, and I ended up buying nothing, like doing the mere window shopping, this is disgracing... NEVERMIND. Xiao Thoung was with me that night, mainly because her boyfie wasn't really free or what, for whatever reason, I still appreciate her company. We met up with Lao Da and Da Jie (Sorry Seow Hung, I prefer calling you Da Jie over here but feel more comfortable calling you with names outside...) Went Nando's for dinner and we had our chats for an hour plus. Jordan joined us later on, and I was like "Wah, the whole gang was like coming to my rescue to shop for my party dress like that?" Went to the Bugis+, the Bugis Street, as well the Bugis Junction, trying to hunt for dresses, but to no avail... I hence decided to wear the in-trend so called "broom-like-dress", like a lamer heh..
I did some makeover, and curled my hair, put on perfumes, and I headed to Mayer's house soon after. I was late, but never mind, he just done preparing his... ok I shall just call that SPAGHETTI, the fried one, but an awesome one. Thanks to chef Mayer!
| Isn't this awesome? |
We were done eating and I waited them to get prepared. Setting hair is the most important task for guys perhaps. We cabbed down to the Zouk. That was a ladies night. Sihui and I went in to queue for stamps on our hands and we hand over our handbags to the keeper. Later on, we walked a distance with Mayer, Jie Xiang and Lao Da to Holiday Inn to get liquors. They got us Bacardi Gold and a Jack Daniel's. We met up with Daniel who came later, also Ruixing and Kexing, and one of their friend Shuhnel (I hope I spelled it correctly...) Daniel lead the way to the bridge, we sat at a corner and we started drinking. Xiao Thoung and Shao Quan joined later on, but they brought along his army friends as well.. We continued. I was smart for this time. I knew what was I doing, and I knew that I was somehow drunk and hyped and keep wanting to game but I couldn't control my deeds. I couldn't walk properly and I needed people to hold me.
Yeaps, I hope that I have enough of my own memories visiting the club for first time. I could vividly remember Daniel hold me down to the dance floor, but we ended up getting up from that crowded and suffocating place because I can't stand the crowd. I just can't make myself to dance like them, my own problem maybe..
![]() |
| This is exactly my impression towards Zouk, and I could feel the atmosphere inside the club. |
Lights on at around 04:30a.m. and we left the place. I was much more awake as compared to when I first went in. After the youngsters' smoking sessions outside the club, and after seeing funny jokes people did when they got drunk, we decided to walk to Tiong Baru Plaza for Bak Chor Mee as breakfast before going home. TIONG BARU PLAZA FROM ZOUK PEOPLE AND WE WALKED THERE. I think am awesome walking on my bare feet. My heels are killing and the blisters.. duh.
Mayer and Lao Da sent me home. The next morning when I thought I was like quite have-it-in-mind about happenings last night, Daniel got me a freaking info about me. I CALLED HIM. I BLOODY CALLED HIM. The first thing I did was to check my call history. Yeaps.. 10 calls in totals. Some were either picked up or cancelled or rejected or what. Know what? I feel like slapping myself. Why would I not know things I did because of STCP this character in my life who is not supposed to appear in my mind anymore. It is already the second time I got drunk and did stupid things because of him. WHACK ME PLEASE. However, I wonder too. Why could he not giving me a damn when I called. Was he all along that cruel or what. I was imagining WHAT IF I am at the edge of dying and I could only call him, and what is going to happen to me if ignorance leads the concern.. Okay. Time heals..
| The 2am craze.. Sorry for calling though. |
By the way, I tried clubbing not because of whatever showing off reasons, but I went in with the main purpose to immersed myself into the atmosphere and to get the better understanding of your situation when I club. I do not know whether you enjoy clubbing, but I don't, except when friends are around and neglect no me. Yarr.
28 MARCH 2013 (THURSDAY)
Happy hour continues the next night, when we went to Top One for KTV sessions. Me, Da Jie, Zhi Huan, Sihui, Mayer, Jie Xiang, Lao Da, Thoung and Shao Quan. Ordered the same Macallan but I did not drink much that time. I was asked to drink lesser and to best keeping it to a maximum of 2 glasses. I did not get drunk! Anyway, that was probably the last official farewell to Thoung and I. She was flying off the next day, and she went to sleep at her boyfie's house instead of spending the last night pillow talk with me. I thought to have one but then, it's fine. Being sticky to boyfie has no wrong, and as one said, every couple has their own rules, perhaps they love cuddling each other or what, yeah, which I shouldn't care anymore. I wished her bon voyage and a safe flight though.
Coming back to the topic, I would really envy people who could sing so well. Like Mayer and Da Jie all of them. Only me who couldn't sing well.. It's somehow disgracing me duh. I recorded their singing!! I was bored at times therefore I kept gaming with whoever free from singing like Sihui and Zhi Huan. Hmms, however the next day I got to know something very disappointing, like kind of disappointing, when one told me the reason she asked me to game with her. It was bloody an agreement between the couple to solve their own situation and I was then like a tool used. Not really happy, but I at the same time do not understand why could one do so to me..
The craze went through the night and we had our Mc Breakfast until 8am in the morning. I was really thinking if my body can support me well to lead life like this. ANYWAY, I am really really really thankful to have them by my side. I do not know if I can be their bff since I joined only later on, but still, THANK YOU LOVELY YOUS ^.^
| Saddest part is - This is the only photos that I've taken with you guys, and it was during my bday celeb. Lao Da and Zhi Huan, I shall take with you guys soon too! |
01 APRIL 2013 (MONDAY)
Friday? Nothing special. It was a God Friday which I will never celebrate. I slept until 3pm in the afternoon and I later on started to pack my stuffs while next days Saturday and Sunday were my working days. My last day being a promoter. It was like, everything is really ending. I love to be in Brother's family I love the people over there I swear. I have gone thru every problems solving from customers, and to face different customers' attitudes and to learn to deal with them in a proper manner. To be exact, I have grown up, at least a little...?
| Because of the people here, am blessed with a happier life. |
APRIL FOOL!! Like how it is supposed to be, to fool people without responsibility that you are gonna hurt them. He's the best example. Although he might not be one, but am taking him as. I admit that I was in a sudden excitement when you called, especially when I tried to see if the ringtone can last a three seconds before you kup my phone.. You did, but when I picked up the phone the other end was in a total silence. Something unglamorous did come across my mind where I guess perhaps it's your oh-my-darling who trying to prank me for you? Haha, I ended up choosing not to guess anything, anymore. Let bygone be bygone alright?
| Look at you. Your call made me missing you again and again darling. |
Despite the unhappy 2 seconds moment, I again feel glad to have these friends. Sihui, HuiTong, Mayer, and Jie Xiang came over to my rescue! I have to move my stuffs to Jurong today and they came down to lend me their hands. We got two cabs headed to Jurong. Cool heh? Money flows like a water tap!
I was a little bu she de when I said goodbye to the landlord aunty, although she used to go into people's room without permissions and so on. ANYWAY, I WILL DEFINITELY MISS HER, and thanks to the Papa in Heaven, to have lead us to her, and to at least have great room to stay in the three years time.
Alright, am tired. Perhaps I shall continue the next part some other days later or what? Am going to the zoo with Sahvi and Bern tomorrow and I shall not be late!!

No comments:
Post a Comment