Friday, 13 September 2013

It was just a text, but It is different.


Belloo.


Finally I had the courage to send you a text, out of boredom or whatever, I just did. It was a very simple and one word text "OOOIIII" and thank you for not disappointing me, where you actually replied me.. Hmms what should I say? I was exciting hoping that the conversation could last a little longer than I expected. I told you that I was real bored at home, and you were asking me why don't I watch drama, which was my favourite. Texts went on well when you actually suggested me to watch a Japan entertainment show which you are currently watching, however, too bad, conversation getting pointless and pointless and you.. MIA! (: Expected anyway. Haha!

You might not know how was I so well trained to hold my eagerness in texting you. I am way too afraid of being turned down. Surprisingly I made it to not text you for such long, to not bother your life with my bullshits, and everything that could trouble you. BUT sometimes, I would really just wish to know how are you doing, despite happy planting your bombs for the zombies, or whatever games you are into now. Affection is always to such an extent where I couldn't afford to miss any news about you. By monitoring your social network activities, listening to songs you played, or any other things related to you, I would excuse myself by telling you that I was really bored at home, I have got nothing to do, and that has hence became the reason why would I be such an epic stalker. 

I do feel lucky to still have blogs to utter things out. I have lost certain privacy over there in twitter, but thank God privacy still remains here in my blog. There was once I literally stressed out because I could not take it any further for things happened to myself and what school has stressed me out. I relied on desserts which kindly calmed me down a little, and those are what that has shaped me today. Round and cheeky and chubby, if you realised my instagram posts, that's how I describe myself these days. 

To be honest, the one who shouldn't be in my mind has slowly left and no more putting me in sorrows or dilemma. I do not know how that actually works, but it just do. Tell me about it. Sometimes I still do mind, sometimes I would still get upset because of this, or I would feel somehow afraid of the world still because of the very person. 

You're special, I can't tell how or why, but you simply are. 

Poopaye. 
Imma turning in naooo.
Imma exhausted alreadyy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment