Today's April Fool. Including me, I wish, everything happened is just an advanced preparation for this day. I wish so much, that end of today, you will go home, and you will knock on your house door, tell your beloved family and her, that it's an April Fool, and you shall receive scolding from them for having such a joke to them, and you will continue living happily ever after again, and I, shall continue with my life.
That's should be the ending isn't it..
Seeing how much people around you have missed you, I feel empty sometimes, not knowing what position do I have to continue missing you like that.
But don't you worry, I have someone who treated me so well, and good to me. I have people who I can rely on. Time heals. Soon.
Continue to do well, will you. (:

No comments:
Post a Comment