Friday, 30 May 2014

ORD 你好

如果你還在  我想你也服役出來了是嗎?
我不懂是什麼日子  可我懂是最近了 
阿兵哥  要畢業了  要準備下一個里程碑了
想像着  你一定很興奮  不停地 ORD ORD
兩年的服兵役  終於告一段落了

都是假如⋯


 
Dear Spencer Tan Chee Phang, a throwback to two years ago when I went to send you off to National service. Looking at how you became a better person, I knew I have made a correct choice to have loved you, and a horrible choice to have came to a break up. 

I couldn't track your ORD date, neither do I know how to. Hi how are you up there. (':


I could still remember how I tried to dress up to meet you, every time, throughout my efforts to want you back in my life. 


Hi Seargent Tan Chee Phang. Thanks for having me in ur life before. Be a real happy angel up there, aye? 

See you when I see you dear Stcp. 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment