Wednesday, 17 September 2014

The Officials.

It is just a near 80days more, and we are going to have our first 1000th..day. But this is going to be a 1000th with me but you. I wished we would have a 1000th day count together, but this time round, it could only be the 1000th day since our break-up.

I feel so much like crying now, just so you know, darling.
But I won't.
I promised not to cry already.

How are you, angel. Are you doing good and all? I won't dare to think of any saddening moments. I'll remember hard every happy moments of yours. Watching old videos about you and us, I could still feel the heartache. What are these smiles on your face? How could you be such happy kid?

Questions after questions flooding my mind.

And now I'm going to stop writing anymore words.
I will start crying if I continue.

Bye darling, take good care of yourself.
See you around, the next time I think of you in my mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment