Saturday, 16 November 2013

Anyeonghaseyo! I will come home.

Hi all,

Excited! Yes I am, and many of you should have known why...

Yayy this is my first overseas trip to South Korea (Han-gook) as it says. Bye Singapore, and hi Korea!! *waving* I am looking forward to seeing what kind of awesomeness will I be experiencing. Dream catcher, filter out the bad dreams, leave me with good ones, would you? 

A week of getaways from all the bullshit stuffs that made me angsty and cried. For a week, I will avoid myself from all bullshit stuffs and matters, except for entertaining beloved friends, family, school and work matters. Yayyyyy!

I will update this blogpost as soon as I return, meanwhile maybe with some shorter blogposts about my feelings and all, or maybe in any sense I feel emotional and I need somewhere to vent? And I shall do it here. If not, just wait for the trip experience update!

Blogging this inside the flight in this middle of the night at 2am is simply relaxing. I think about future and I reminisce the past. Anyway, if you could see this post, it simply means I have reached Incheon Airport and found Internet connection and published this, but already off to have fun! (: 

Alright, lipqi, good 8days ahead. I love you, please have fun. Whoever loves me, yes I will promise to love myself more. 

****************

Okkie. Not to forget about whoever reader of this blogpost, whether you are a stalker, a lover, or a hater, yes I realize the drastic increasing number of reader. Thank you for bringing me up, and thank you for hating me, but if this annoys you, I must say that I don't write to please you alright, you could just don't read but if you wanna affect your own good mood, yes please go ahead. Not my problem, anymore. I'm done being tolerate with the freaking annoying attitude of the specific group of you. Teheeee:D

***************

Xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment