Sunday, 12 January 2014

The 56th day

Time does fly and problems after problems and it doesn't seem like stopping any sooner. I wish only one thing for new year where 2014 could start to be better. In fact it does not, but more and more tragedy-like things happen like there's no tomorrow. It sounds more like my doomsday, which I hope not. I talk a lot when I see friends, I laughed like a total siao ginna, I put on smile whenever I could. I have tried this hard, but life never fails to disappoint me in any.

I really am tired, seeing all these that happened. Perhaps you would tell me, to look through life and death. Or maybe I realised it so well, that life is cruel, but I never thought it would happen like a short gun, one by another one. Life sucks sometimes when I especially know nothing about tomorrow. It is like you gonna pay for your smile on your face. You try to be happy, but it is more like 'to be happy, you have to give this and this or that in exchange". Why do life being this fair to people I love? I know I shouldn't let life cripples me but I really had no choice. It is like, whatever I do, it is wrong, still wrong and never right.

Are y'all doing fine up there? Enlighten me, for I don't wanna be so helpless especially when I urged so much to want lending my hands. I do not want to be a useless freak who could only see people around me suffer but I can only do nothing.


Guide my life.
I had enough of these heart attacks.

No comments:

Post a Comment