对那客户说的话很上心。
他是个老人家。
一户家里的宝。
听了他一番话,我有想哭的感觉。
"Yes sir,
looking for any printers?
How can I help?"
"Hi, nopes. Oh hi, you're so pretty when smiling."
"...Awww.. Oh is it? Haha!"
"Yes, sweetheart. What's your name?"
"Uhm, LipQi..Err L-I-P-Q-I"
"Oh! that's a nice name.
You don't sound like a singaporean.
Are you a Malaysian?"
"Yes yes! You're so smart!"
"Oh ya, which part from Malaysia? Ipoh?"
"Err no, Kedah?"
"KEDAH?? I'M FROM PENANG!!"
"Hey it's near!"
"How long have you worked?"
"About 2 years plus since I came here to study.
This is my part time job."
"Ohh, you're hardworking my dear.
So, where do you study?
Which course?"
"Temasek Poly Law and Management"
"Really? Well done! How long more?"
"This is my last semester here already.
Should be ending early March!"
"That's good. Any plan after this? Working?"
"Nopes. I applied for University.
I wish to complete my degree before starting to work,
if possible."
"Which university have you applied?"
"I applied a few, Err Uni of ********,
yeah hopefully they consider my application."
"Yes they will."
Do you know that you have a charming smile?
I feel happy to see you smiling, my dear."
"AHHH. Haha, alright then I shall smile more often."
"Yes please.
Your smile is sweet.
Please continue to smile, alright?"
"Yes sir, *smile*
Enjoy your day!"
"Nice to meet you my dear.
Have a nice day!
I have to leave now.
Remember to smile!"
一段五分钟的谈话。
是啊,笑笑原来真的能带给身边人欢乐。
看见自己关心的朋友开心,
再也不舍得在他们面前难过。
想笑笑微微笑,让他们觉得我过得开心。
现在的律齐,
可以过着没有陈智鹏的日子。
虽然苦涩了点,
但是还挨的过。
就,
要哭泣时,
把头仰起,自然就熬过了。
熬过,
那时刻刹那涌出的哀伤。
当朋友告诉我,
叫我 Please move on 时,
就回答这一句。
Yes I did.
I brought along the past to move on.
I still lead my life,
it's just that,
it's a life without him".
陈智鹏,
没有你的日子,
虽然过得不好,
我是能好好过。
心痛。
绞痛。
内疚。
悲伤。
回忆。
伤感。
种种就算纠结在一起,
我也已让自己过下去。
No comments:
Post a Comment