Have you ever heard something that absolutely kills you and having to act like you’re fine..? Well, I encountered that..
No matter how much you have changed, I still remember the old you. The old you never change, and will stay inside me, my memory lane, also the innest part of my heart.
I once bugged you to chance me, pleaded to give me another chance. Although I knew what would the ending be like, I still chose to believe, and have both faith and trust in the relationship we used to have..
So, tell me. How should one forget how the one memory that ends up ruining your whole day. Knowing that I have to go through the same each and every day, it pains me.
It is even torturing.
I truly believe that drama does not just walk into your life out of nowhere, you either create it, invite it, or associate with people that bring it.
Despite all of my problems, I have a lot to be thankful for.
There was once, when someone told me, to not give up on something that you can't go a day without thinking about. I do not believe in miracles, however, this is my little hope in carrying my life well now and then.
Friends, it's not that i don't want a new relationship. It's just that i wanna find someone who makes the relationship worth risking another heart break, after the 6 years promise from me, to you.
Do not blame at my stubbornness. I used to be one.
Hence decided to leave bullshit where it belongs, and do not ever stress over it. I promise everyone in life who has hurt me deep, and has disappointed me loads, that one day later, I shall kill you with success and bury you with a smile.
No comments:
Post a Comment