Wednesday, 30 January 2013

DARLING, BE YOUR OWN KIND OF BEAUTIFUL

Don't judge my path if you haven't walked my journey..

A lie is still a lie, 

regardless of the reason behind it..

One can say he or she did it for a good cause but the point is, 

the one still did it..

and it hurts so much..

I don't hate the one..

I swear I don't..

Perhaps my attitude,

has some major issues,

with the one's personality? hmmmmsssss..

And my attitude is based on one has treated me..

I don't know.

I realy don't know.

  

How many times in a day that I wish I could tell these, that:- 

I am who I am...

I like what I like... 

I love what I love...

I do what I want... 

and to politely telling one to get off my back and deal with it, 

It's my life, 

not yours...


But how can I say these...

I ain't perfect..

I ain't beautiful..

I ain't who you love to even own the jealousy rights..


Therefore,

I swallowed...

Everything I wanted to vomit out to share,

I swallowed...

Regardless of foods, words, sorrows, etc...

Love,
This is how I lived for the past months...

No comments:

Post a Comment