Demoralization caused by the IP paper, on the very first day of the very terrible week. How should I survive the rest? I do not know. I could just pray that the following papers to have mercy on me. Things should not be this way. I tried and gave my best shot for this paper, bugged Starbucks just to pay the full attention on this subject yet almost all of us were like 'fooled' by our beloved tutor.
After this first paper of this week, I find myself totally exhausted and I therefore cancelled the revision with friends in school, hoping that I could get a rest, and could start to revise the next subject. It is a TWP (Trust, Wills and Probate). Know what, earlier on I was still deciding whether I should really get myself a done Wills, before I sacrifice myself for the papers, yet I realized I got no property or valuable belongings that I could will them away. I deem myself pathetic!
Brain cells killed, and I can therefore unable to blog anything in Mandarin. As in, I could not think of any nicer phrase for it. In another word, I could also say that this final exam has flooded my mind totally.
It is raining 'elephants and dinosaurs', oh why this two creatures? It is because cats and dogs in Singapore live peacefully, and they know to find shelter for themselves, but for the two mentioned, they are too big in their sizes to find themselves a shelter. So, that is it. Ohmytian. I know am lame in some sense, I even twisted the original meaning of raining cats and dogs.
I think I need a rest. Good luck for the next paper!
As well, all the best for one's outstation training in Taiwan.
Let's strive for the best, and survive the rest.
Okay bye.
No comments:
Post a Comment