Time flies, and I will be facing the most challenging paper among all in my life, the Law of Banking and Finance. Yeah, it may sounds cool, but I dislike this. As in, torturing, and I cried my lungs out for it inside Starbucks. I am immersed in the exam atmosphere, like totally.
I keep thinking of you, which I do not know why. I hope to talk to you, sharing my dramatic life with you, yet I know I can't, and you won't, and even been rational after times when it comes to matter regarding you. I know I should not disturb you.
I finished the whole glass of Iced Mocha within 15 minutes, and I suffered from palpitation. That was unusual despite the norms I have been practicing for the past weeks. Although I have been drinking this for some times, trying to let my body to get used to the coffee effect, but it was proven not working, AT ALL. In fact, I am suffering from severe headache, and the heart beat rate is getting higher, and the feel of vomiting is always there, but I am trying hard to hold it on.
Yeah, sooner or later, my stress level increased rapidly, and therefore I cried. Called my uncle, called my roommate, called my parents, just to get comforts from them. I need someone to talk to.
The fear for exam caused me to procrastinate even more, as I really do not wish to get into doing the revisions. I did a lot of jokes which apparently imbecile, and even soliloquized. I blame my inability in English proficiency, where it seems to be the stumbling blocks towards my comprehensive understanding towards the syllabus throughout the three years in this island.
No comments:
Post a Comment