Your birthday is ending in about 2 hours time, how do you feel? I guess you are feeling all great because everyone remembers you right even when you're already in the arms of the Lord. I miss you a lot especially today, and when I thought I could let go of you, am actually still not able to do it completely. My memory loves you, it asks about you most of the time. I know you have people whom you love more, but just so you know, you have someone who loves you dearly, watching you, imagining you, and still missing you loads. It's okay if you don't, because at least I do. It will be more than enough, trust me.
Reminiscing every little things about you, it made me cried so hard, everything about you seem to just happened yesterday, and you have grown up so fast, from a man to another man, least a better man. Have you received everything I've made and customised? Those things have my efforts in them. I know you could receive them and I know, this time round, you will not reject my things anymore. I know you could see things much clearer up there, who's right, who's wrong, who did it right, who did it wrong, you're clearer than anyone does now. You're having the wisdom to love everyone who loves you, aren't you?
Too bad, of all the months I've been so happily surviving, I cried so hard yesterday. My fault and my apology, I'm sorry. After all the cryings, YES, I will survive stronger and bold. I can be one Iron Lady that you told me you don't need one, and that was part of the reasons you left, too. I didn't want to be one if I could choose to be, but now I know, am all alone, and I HAVE TO BE ONE. And I know you would want me to be one too. It's time to let go of you, isn't it.
You always hoped, that I could live my life happier without you.
Look, I am on my way, darling.
See me grow, bold and strong.
From Instagram to Facebook, from Twitter to WeChat, I have crossed over the social medias to utter the birthday wishes to you, and to flood you how much I've missed this ex boyfriend of mine. Dear Spencer Tan Chee Phang, LipQi will never know she would end her blessings to you over here. I thought I would let today ended with my last post in the morning, but am here to sum up my day, at this place and platform that belong to just US.
You're the best ex-boyfriend I had.
You're the only ex-boyfriend I have loved the most.
You're the only ex-boyfriend I would want to keep in my heart forever.
You're the only ex-boyfriend I had no regret to be with.
You're the only ex-boyfriend I am going to miss so dearly for so long.
Look at you, darling. You have made it your promise. Remember the first day you ever confessed and proposed to me to be your girlfriend, you asked for a chance to be the one who could erase my past with my first ex-friend. I was touched, and I agreed, and we were happy, until I have disappointed you so much. But darling, you have made it such a great impact in my life. Your presence changed my entire life, I learned from you, and I learned from our relationship. I still love you, and I don't know how long and what it will take to heal the wounds of my heartbreak. I don't expect you to feel the same, but the least you can do, perhaps to think about me, or let me cross your mind, when you're happily cutting your birthday cake. Aye? Nay?
Darling, think about our love when you blow the candles up there, remember it was as beautiful as a rose's petals. Think about us when you open your birthday presents, spare some time to think of all our beautiful moments. Think about me, if only for one day, because I miss you ever day and not just on your birthday darling. Our relationship has had many names. There was a time when we called it Friendship. Then there was a time when we called it Attraction, after which we called it Love. But now..., if permissible, let's call it Eightoneeight.
I have exam looming. Shall I just stop here? I have wished you enough I guess.
Happy Birthday once again, dear STCP.
SHENG RI KUAI LE.
DUI BU QI.
WO AI NI.
No comments:
Post a Comment