Wednesday, 1 October 2014

Hi October.

It does.

It was like just yesterday when I made my wish wanting a better life from the worst for 2014. It started off awfully, but it seems to be smooth going now. From the people I met, for the life experiences I have gone through, from the disappointments that has shaped me into a tougher lady today.

I really am grateful for these.

And he has gone to a better place, for months and going for a year soon. I won't know how would I face all these when the day comes, neither do I know the emotions that gonna lie on my face, to the world. It doesn't pain for now, but I do not know it for the later.

Life is trying to play fair, maybe.

However, I can never feel how life is performing equity on me, just like how I still not able to figure out how God wants us to live our life to the fullest, without regret my Father in Heaven said. How are these supposed to work? I really don't know.

I don't know how am I supposed to trust everything they said I should feel, anymore.
I don't know how am I supposed to respond to things that I don't but have to take it as a correct one.
I don't know how am I supposed to believe that I am going to be happy for long.

Yes, happiness.

God knows, He must have known that this lady needs Happiness. She wants to laugh all out, if able to, throughout her whole life, without tears anymore. That's the only thing she has been longing for.

Please, grant her the only happiness she pursue now, and let her get what she wants, just for this time, that could last forever.

Let her know, that You're still with her, O'Lord.

My apology for being sentimental, at this hour, on the first day of the third last month of Twenty Fourteen. I still love everyone who loves me. I mean it.

No comments:

Post a Comment