Thursday, 4 April 2013

A great way to keep the love deep enough in me, when you will never remember any of these.

Shall we talk about our past today? I feel thankful because you still leave me with a box of memories about us. Thank you darling.

I was packing our stuffs that day, and I cleared out all "spencertancheephang-related" stuffs and put them in the box. I realized that I am blessed with your presence for the past years when we were together. Like, as if it was still yesterday, as if you are still with me. I thank you for not leaving me to mourn on my failed-first relationship and aided me to go through it, to get over him, to fall in love with you, to fall deep in love in you, and to mourn for our dead relationship too...

Too much to be kept, too much memories revolving in me. I wish to start all over again, and I promise I will do better and to strike for the best if am given another chance. I swear.

Pictures time, let's walk down to the memory lane...



^ Food straps... to share our passion towards McD breeze... 

^ This is how it looks like, the complete set of McD's food straps. Do you still remember about the Monopoly game from McD and you almost won a Macbook Air? I was laughing at your rotten luck that time...
^ This is what you got for me. Remember? Although we have broken up at that point of time, but still thank you for remembering me, my passion towards the beloved hello kitty...


^ Ahh. I couldn't resist the Hello Kitty you gave... These are the gummy candies you bought for me remember? Everything is about Hello Kitty. Thanks for loving her too...

^ The Cheers craze. We fought hard together to get the adorable them. Food from Cheers, effort from cheers. I know that you just want me to be happy darling...

^ Uhm, so yarr, this is not what you gave, but it's what I gave you. The expensive unreasonable pricing of Godiva Chocolatier. I gave you the dark chocolate one when I got back from Msia, and we have broken up at that point of time too. I gave you, but days later you called and you apologized, telling me the chocolates have been eaten by your daddy. I was like 'OHMYTIAN NVM'...



^ Nah, my first birthday present from you. I could still remember everything that happened... Your grandma passed away two that friday before my birthday. I didn't understand your situation well and I blamed you for this. I blamed you for not accompanying me home and say you gonna rush home for some other work but you won't tell me what are you going to do. I later on know that you went all the way to Malaysia at night to get me this watch you hunted. I was like the worry and angry cause none of my calls reached you. You explained later on, and I was touched. I was really really touched and I was extremely guilty for what I have mistaken towards you. Darling, please forgive me. I thank you for still coming to my house once you rushed back from your grandma's funeral. I should have understand deeply of how much you cared and loved me. It was 1am on the 19.01.2011, my 19th birthday. Thank you, thank you for the loves you poured on me. ILY...

^ You were worrying about my health condition and want my health level to be better and better. You gave me spirulina, bottles and bottles and demand me to finish it and not to try saving them for you. I know it's expensive. I appreciate the every morning calls and nags to bug me eating these. For the El Marino, thanks too, for passing them to me. We were actually done that time when you passed me these. You were in army. You said that you just realized these health products are for ladies, and you secretly told me you ate some of them.. Do you know, that when you told me these, first thing that came into my mind was "HEY HAS YOUR LADIES HORMONES INCREASED?" Sorry for thinking that way, but, yea, thanks thanks thanks...

^ Not to let this most important memory disappear. I could still remember how you first confessed. We watched Karate Kid, and you were prepared! You brought along the sweater for me, afraid if am gonna caught in cold, and when the movie ended, you took out this lovely and you confessed "可以做我的女朋友吗?" You mentioned every words clearly and carefully. That was the first time I experienced such way of confessing and of course, I was in shock. I have not gotten over YBJ yet at that point of time, and although I do feel good towards you, and although I did like you already, I rejected. I told myself not to fool one's relationship when I was still unprepared. I could proudly tell you with a firm answer, that I LOVE YOU. I REALLY DO. But it's all too late... Okay back to the story. 2 months later, I was kind of sure that I would like to try a relationship with you. We started our first few hours of date via phone and we watched movies the next day. Am gonna miss those days loads...

^ Remember? Your fierce face when you took photos for your passport. And your photo when you were young.. Such a big difference heh? And me too, the childish look of me! and of course, our photo, which I wash the photo out and put it inside your wallet as your anniversary gift, but guess you have thrown it away. Did you still keep it? I don't think so...
^ Chocolate from you by your brother who bought it from Japan when he had his holiday there with his ex girlfie Casper. 白色恋人 is the name. I saw in tv show few days back the process of making this. It's made with full of love, like really. I keep food not because they are not nice or delicious for me, but am not willing to eat them up. I just love to keep things.
^ You had a time when you were deep in love with the cheap dvd disc. There you were, bought me this to cast my boredom away. I will still be keeping this forever.
^ Look at this, Redondo from you. This is one of the box that I kept. Some WERE with you. ARE they with you still? I do not know. Anyway, yeah thanks darling for satisfying my crave during the exam period...
^ Zinc bag that you have bought for me. I remember how I wanted this so much and thank you. I brought her to school everyday, but you were always the one who carried here while walking home with me everyday, for an hour journey, you did not blame, you willingly, did not always leave me alone walking home. We argued and you did walk away, but you'd always hide somewhere else and make sure that am fine. I always pretended that I do not know about it because I want to taste more the feeling of one concerning about you and love you. Am sorry for being insecure all along. I guess you too, suffered real lot with me, never been happy once I guess...
^ I was once craving badly for Bak Kut Teh, and I had always bugged you to bring me to some traditional plus original place for BKT. There you were, you told me this Song Fa BKT is the most well known one in Singapore, and we went there, all the way to Clarke Quay, just to satisfy my crave towards the real BKT. This did not taste the same, however, it was still better compare to the rest. Like a pepper soup like that. DUH...
^ This was some days after my orientation, and I guess that you have forgotten that you passed me this. We were still friends I guess, or something more than friends already? I will always remember you and love  darling, until the mute guy tells the deaf guy that the blind guy saw a legless man walk on water, which that means NEVER. ILY STCP.

^ Remember this? Our Baskin Robbin memories. We tried flavours of the ice creams before able to decide on our desired flavour. You ordered the frozen yoghurt flavours while me ordered the typical ice cream flavours. Remember? You always tell me rum and raisins is the perfect flavours of yours. We both loved Baskin Robbin.

^ Still able to recall this sushi maker? I've improved my skills on making sushi where I do not need the mod anymore. I know I did promise you make for you but ended up a failed plan due to availability of the use of landlord's kitchen... Let me make you a deal. I will let you try once, at least once in my life before my death comes to lead my way, I will make sushi for you. I can't take it to not able to keep promises for you anymore. I wanna prove that I love you even if one day I won't be able to do so anymore...

^ These are two of the many cases that you have bought for me. You know, what did you tell me when you bought this? We both had one, and it made our phone the exact couple case. You told me that this gonna be easier for me to watch the movies via my phone cause I was the typical movies and dramas lover!!

The Christmas eve gift exchange draws. I eyed on this bracelets, and hell ya, you got it. And you gave it to me.


^ Alright, I bet you gonna remember this for your lifetime. Darling I did not throw any of you ex girlfriend's gifts that you passed to me. I did jealous when I see her things with you, and I demanded that I do not like to see any of them. You passed me all of them. Yet, I threw nothing. I was trying to save myself when I told myself not to throw them off because I do not want you to throw my things off when we are done too. It happened, but I do not know if you still keep them or what, or you have frozen them in some corner that you will never realized? I hope not...

^ Phewwwiiiittt! Yups. Our MP4 that you hated the most cause it was almost like a malfunction one. You bought one for me during an IT Show. Did you still remember how much have you praised about this reddie before you cursed this malfunction MP4? I was like "See, told ya not to buy right right right"...
 
^ Lots of big and small stuffs. This Ferrero Box itself has the meaning. It was my birthday present from you remember? You bought me real lots of stuffs. Like the aluminium case, the hair treatment oil, and the hearts, remember? I did that for your 20th birthday darling.

^ Alright, the most irrational stuff I did gonna be this. I do not know what made it the effort for me to get to your house the next day straight after I arrived in Singapore. I took the bus alone for the first time to an unfamiliar place which I have visited only once. I called you but what you did... You asked me to get home and not coming alone but I refuses to. I know that I have to make the last effort... What would it gonna be if I be patient enough to wait for your arrival at home after one night staying at your house? I did housework and cleaned the room for your mum. Darling. I missed you real lots of time.
  
^ Alright, another collection series from the McD. Look at our effot and we all know how crazy we were towards the freebies. I miss the moments darling.. I love you and I appreciate them, as you have tried to eat Mac to not miss collecting any of them for me. You ate double the meal cause you wanted to get a pair. One for me and one for you. and it made a perfect dozen.




Alright, guess that am kind of tired posting the stuffs. It's time to box them in right... See you soon all my darlings...


^ Nah. I have put them al in this box. Such big boxes of memory of us. Look at the Cheers Teddy? It was the first teddy even before we got together. The iphone, the love bracelet you gave during the TPIS Christmas Day Gift Exchange event, and many many things...
Yup, there are in the boxes and am gonna get them back to my house soon. Spencer's 0818, am not going to give up on our memories we had. I am going to remember it until when I got some sickness which causes me to forget you soon. I hope not so soon...

I have finally done blogging about this. Am tired. Am sleeping soon. Good night baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment