For almost every seconds and even in my dream, you will be there as if you never leave me before. That feeling made me feel so much like suffocated, yet I feel contented with your still-existence. Darling, how are you. How exactly you are now. Did I ever cross your mind for even a second?
I lost friends because of our break up and they have gone disappear after you left. I suffered the worst one year in my life until I met them, until I left the island. That was the worst ever life I have ever experienced, when I was yelling in pain but no one cared, when I was traumatizing but no one had given me a fuck..
Nothing good happened since you left and until they came.
Seow Hung, Si Hui, Hui Tong, Mayer, Jie Xiang, Zhi Huan and Lao Da. They were the ones who gave me strength and let me not feeling neglected. Never forget to ask me along for any activities and made me feel that am actually part of them. Thanks for taking me as friend peeps.
The moment I went boarding in, I cried like the world's ending. Funny me, with those mixed feelings. I know I am going to miss them, but at the same time I was wondering if they were the only reasons. No. SPENCER TAN CHEE PHANG. You were there in my mind. I yelled. I do not want to leave at all, really... Knowing that this place has given me lots of tormenting memories. I cursed this place, I blessed this place, I hated this place, I loved this place. I still do.
Oh yeah, they are those who came and sent me to the airport. All the seven. And thanks guys, especially Jie Xiang, Mayer, Lao Da, Si Hui and Hui Tong who helped carrying my stuffs all the way from Tampines to Jurong and from Jurong to the Airport. And all of them, stayed over night at the airport with me, had another session of farewell, and sending me off. We hugged.
Had heart to heart talk after some sessions of monopoly deals. We talked about each others' love stories with ex, and I just realized that the everyone over there is single. Some experienced the similar story, some still couldn't let go of the past, some took relationship as something troublesome, and loads and loads of different kind of thoughts after a failed relationship.
They knew about the six years promises from me to him. They said am stupid for having such promise to myself and to him and they insisted that he does not worth my waiting.. I do not know whether there is such measurement to determine whether something is meant to worth your effort but, I will just try. Like I said, whether to take it as a period to improve myself or a period to wait for you, it still gonna be a six year. I hope I worth your waiting darling.
Alright, I actually remember the warmest words from you guys, and there came the big shock when y'all suggested me and said 'We rather you use the six year to mix with us than using the six years to wait for him that will never return'. Yeah. True of what have been said, but can I in the meanwhile doing my waiting and mix with you guys at the same time?
Three years passed. I had you, I had them and now I have them.
![]() |
| ^ Ahhhh all of them were there to send me off. I was happy and touched. Duh. Thanks and ILY guys.. ") |
![]() |
| ^ Pre-departure, at the KFC, Me and Seow Hung aka Da Jie. She has the big sister style! |
![]() |
| ^ At the KFC the night before departure, Si Hui and I~ She's the most innocent sis among all. She's cute! |
![]() |
| ^ Take two with Si Hui in the morning before I went into the checkpoint! |
![]() |
| ^ Me with Hui Tong. She was the one who gave me this similar-to-the-one-he-gave hello kitty. Hmms Lao Da was hungry.. |
| ^ This one. Effort from Hui Tong! ") |
![]() |
| ^ Me with Jie Xiang the spiderman ^.^ Hahaha. I shall say that these friends love to do effect behind every photo. Haha! |
![]() |
| ^ Zhi Huan beside me! Hahaha! Finally lots of photo with him after every time without him taking photos with me! |
![]() |
| ^ So here is the Lao Da. Am the smallest he's the biggest in size. Haha! |
![]() |
| ^ Mayer the chef! Hahaha I like his hair style it's so Mayer isn't it. |
![]() |
| ^ The night was blessed with them loving my kitty specs and plushy. Alright this is Zhi Huan aka Huan Er! "D |
![]() |
| ^ The Spiderman with my kitty. Hahaha Jie Xiang was probably tired and he had a nap! |
![]() |
| ^ The "HEHEHE" face by Mayer! CUTE RIGHTTTT!! |
Alright, shall I show some photos from the Polaroid of Seow Hung when we went to hang out last time..? Duh.
| ^ Yupp these are the awesomeness! ") |
![]() |
| ^ Hahaha! The two absentees. Photos with them! ") JieXiang and Zhi Huan!! "D |
![]() |
| ^ Mayer and his bestie Humphrey! |
Before I went into the gate and depart, they sent me funny photos to make me laugh and smile. I can't hold crying after I went in although I did not cry in front of them. Hold and hold and I managed to hold the tears until I went in to the check point. I will miss them badly duh.
![]() |
| ^ Steady Luh! By Mayer hahaha! Yeah he is cool huh! |
![]() |
| ^ Si Hui also had a steady pose. Hahaha she's cool too! |
















No comments:
Post a Comment