Don't fall in love with someone you can live with, fall in love with someone you can't live without.
Thursday, 25 April 2013
Clarification is made for people who can never understand my point.
I reactivated my Facebook account, like finally. Every of my friends feel glad about my return, and I feel glad because am still remembered, despite months and about a year disappearing from their world of socializing.
The first thing I did was to change my profile picture of course. Next thing, I posted another latest photo of mine and I left a very long caption, go to my profile, and you gonna know what did I write. This was what I posted yesterday, when I first logged in.
My intention was to raise the knowledge of my friends, of what I have done, or rather what I have gone through during the months. As you can see from the right hand side of this blog, there's a counter, counting the days without him, or I should say, counting how long I have survive without him, or even what have I gone thru in the past 400+ days.
I am active on both Twitter and Instagram, sometimes blog. You can access Twitter via your phone apps or online, same goes to Instagram in case you did not know about this. I've been using 'lipqi' as my username all along. You're right, if you're active on all these and you do follow my posts, you're kind of up-to-date of my doings in the past months. Although it might not be the complete story, but at least you got the heads up on what I did. I nag, yell, cry, shout at twitter, not verbally of course, I post pictures of proofs, like how do I live my life without him. Perhaps that's my afterlife when I decided to leave Facebook for somewhile. These two places replaced this facebook crave of mine, and I find them good though, because I do not need to worry about people's gonna get annoyed of my statuses, because TWITTER IS MEANT TO SHARE WORDS, while INSTAGRAM IS MEANT TO SHARE PHOTOS. However, if you were to keep posting the same stuff on Facebook, there's gonna be rumours/grudges/mumbles - you can either surrender or to survive and be thick skinned enough.
I know that am yet over him. Am still mourning for our dead relationship, reminiscing at times how we first met, dated, and until we broke up. Knowing that you will never return, I still wish for miracles. It pains me a lot when I see how could you not bother of what I wrote, but to ignore and trying to give the sense of secure to your girlfriend, by keeping her happy and post a lots of stuff for her, liking all her pictures. My anger arouse when I realize the girl did stalk me and although she responded nothing on my post, she did things again. Took my picture and re-post it. Yes I do know that her face is so big screening there, but my concern is, what's your purpose small girl? And please do not keep wanting to text me and send me those sort of fake and i-don't-know-what-to-comment messages to me, trying to show how poor thing you are, AS IF I AM THE BULLY. Yes, I survived from the trap though. Tell me about it. Stop telling me you're just 单纯地想post那些照片 or whatever bullshits.
One of the many reasons to come back on facebook, is because I wish to make things clear. I wish everyone to know both sides story. I do not want any misunderstanding, like everything is my fault to deserve all these. Yes I do. I deserve these because I was the one who initiated the break up. But not all the things happened to be like what you thought it is.
However, I did not plan to be disaster, neither seeking for attention. I just want things to be fair, to me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment