Saturday, 1 November 2014

Thirty-First October Twenty-Fourteen. The Halloween.

Supposedly Happy Belated Halloween, because it's already 236am, going dawn in few hours time. But it is alright, for am yet asleep, so I shall just blog before turning in.

Today is rather a comfy lazy day for me. I slept long enough, and I played Kim Kardashian's game, then Dragon Vale, and then Scramble, also Jelly Splash. All those games that I have been neglected for quite a while. I spent the whole afternoon lazing on bed gaming. I hate gamers, but now am a gamer for the day.

As expected he did not ask me out for dinner. That's part of the reasons why I could be on bed till evening. And why did I go out of the house? Merely because I dislike staying at home alone. I rather be alone in public. At least I had no reasons to be unhappy, perhaps I should say, I wouldn't get to show unhappiness even if I did.

I dressed up, and I left house. On my way out my friend called me out for K session with dinner buffet together and so I went. Train was so crowded with people during that peak hour, I spent the journey reminiscing and I thought of him.

"How good it would be if he suddenly appear and tell everyone it was just his halloween preparation, and receive scoldings from everyone to have been so upset over him, and life goes on, he lives happily ever after again," I was imagining all these, hoping it could be true.

So that I could move on better.

I really want to fall in love again, with another person.
I wish to move on, real badly, maybe.

And YES food were all good, and I would say worth it, despite throughout the hangout I kept looking on my phone hoping there was a text. As expected, I turn myself down. I hoped for and I got disappointed. It was all my fault.

I sang. I think like a toad.

Midnight came, and we left, then I got into the night rider. I don't know if I was thinking of something or what. I forgot. Perhaps I went blank throughout the whole journey.

I ended up here, wrapping up my stories of the day, after I have done preparing for later on's marathon, the Hello Kitty Run 2014.

Today was rather a peaceful day, I would say.

Just a little emotional, when I think of my possible future with impossible person. I shouldn't have done that, and I promised not to fall in love again, but it seems like I couldn't help myself.

Think twice, girl.
Just think twice. You just have to.

I don't want you to be in dilemma again. Don't get stuck again please.

Okay goodnight, here marks the end of my October, and Hi November, now I don't know how should I feel about you.

No comments:

Post a Comment