Ahh.
Maybe simply procrastinating, I was playing handphone online game yesterday. Nice game though.
![]() |
| Yar this is the one. Rhythm Master. I don't know if it's available on Android, but Apps Store has it. Just sign in using your weChat or QQ account! |
Ya right, from a beginner level like a dumbo, in a day time I've gone up level in such short time, you can imagine how much have I been indulging in this game.
Let's talk about something happier. I managed to answer the question, and am now a relax baby. No stress no nothing. Yay. I had prata too. Vegetarian life is really challenging, but I will survive it, for whoever's sake.
Remember I mentioned a guy whom I went to a commissioning ball with? Remember I told before I had crush on someone? Yes I did. He started learning violin, an instrument that I always wanted to learn after piano but to no avail. He can play keyboard too. However, too bad, after these thing happened, I received no messages from him, at all. Although I understand clearly that we won't be sparking in any time, due to what has just happened, due to what I think that won't let us spark anymore. Maybe he's never the right person at correct timing? Or this is not the correct timing?
I admit that I fell for him. I also know that I can never get him into any of the trouble I've been facing all while. Too much for him, I know. I'm way too complicated for him, I knew that. And I, ya, I... shouldn't be in any relationship for now. There's still someone occupying the very space in my heart. I do not know how much space could I give for the next Mr. Right.
Let destiny lead my way perhaps.
Xoxo.

No comments:
Post a Comment