Sunday, 22 December 2013

The 35th day

I have once prayed 2013 to be a good one, at least a better one even though I did not make it to a count down and I had the worst ending for the 2012. I thought it had gone better ever since I knew these new friends in Singapore, like Seow Hung, Hui Hui, Tong, Jie Xiang, Mayer, Zhi Huan, Lao Da, especially, they really pulled me away from nightmares. I start to know what life is about after a year of hardship I went through. I feel glad, because I still have my sisters-since-young who cared so much about me like lingirl, chyi, leesin, yan, and jie, who never failed to try cheering me up with whatever they can do to. I should have appreciated these.

But shit never choose to stop happens. Look at where are you now, not even in the crowd, and there's no more way that I can see you again.. Maybe, during the day of judgement, maybe..

WHERE ART THOU.

你好吗?

我好像一个失了忆的女人,
开始慢慢记回过往的回忆,
头疼地突然记起,
心也日愈感觉疼痛,
可是为了不想忘记,
只能拼命地把他们打出来,
就因为我不想错过你的任何一个小回忆。

大大小小,
所有所有,
真的,
我好想念。
日子难过日子过,
我看着一切切,
我害怕死亡,真的。

别再这样了。
每个人都好好活着可以吗。
我真的快崩溃了。

No comments:

Post a Comment